Proj-X Design’s Mobile Showroom hire is constructed from a traditional shipping container and can be used at your next event, brand activation or pop-up store anywhere around Australia.
Because it is based on a standard shipping container it can be transported with ease across the country by road and rail.
We created the Mobile Showroom Hire for outdoor applications in public spaces where ease of use, safety and rapid deployment are essential. Read about why shipping container stores are so compelling here or see images of a finished project here.
It can literally be dropped into place, connected to a power source then opened for business allowing you to take your brand to your customers in places you would otherwise not be able to reach.
As it is designed for outdoor use in public spaces the quick setup means minimal disruption to the public. Its stability means it will never blow over in high winds meaning less risk for your event in case the weather changes for the worse.
Features & Benefits:
- 20ft container footprint – 20 feet (6.1 m) long, 8 feet (2.44 m) wide, and 8 feet 6 inches (2.59 m) high, for a volume of 1,360 cubic feet (39 m3)
- Safe and stable
- No construction required, only delivery and minimal set-up
- Exterior colour RAL9003
- Key lockable industrial electric white roller door 240V (opening is 4500W x 2000H)
- OSB cladded floor, walls & ceiling
- Entrance opening features a non slip rubber rack
- Storage room
- Insulated roof with 50mm cool room panels
- Built in coat rack (x15 hooks)
- Reception Counter with open shelving and wheels (1200W x 1000H)
- Display Desk (1500Wx800Dx350H)
- 10AMP Clipsal RCD with 4 x GPO
- GU10 Bar spot lamps (x2)
- Cost effective shipping available anywhere in Australia via road or rail
Unlimited additional options (POA):
- Furniture hire packages
- Custom made elements
- Audio Visual equipment
- Additional flooring or decking